Start your application!
Along with your final submitted online application, you will need the following information to participate in the Mass Save Heat Loan program. Please gather these documents to provide to a lender when contacted.
• Mass Save Heat Loan Authorization Letter - you must receive an Authorization Form from your Mass Save Heat Loan Administrator before you can apply or submit your application for a loan.
• One month of recent pay stubs for each borrower.
• If self-employed or if you have rental income, provide last 2 years completed federal tax returns.
• Social Security and/or pension income must be documented with an award letter, 1099, and 2 months proof of receipt.
• Copy of most recent W-2
• Copy of current mortgage statement
USA PATRIOT ACT - Notice
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account:
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person (businesses and individuals) who opens any financial transaction account(s) including deposits, loans, and safe deposit boxes.
What this means for you:
When you open any financial transaction account, we will ask for your name, address (mailing and physical, if different), date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
In all cases, protection of our applicant’s identity and confidentiality is our pledge to you.