Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Your home provides a place for making memories, security, and can also become a form of financing for other needs. At Monson Savings, we’ll help you transition the equity in your home into a means of budget-friendly financing for anything from renovating a kitchen to walking down the aisle.
Pay it down as you go and reuse as necessary without applying for an entirely new loan. A Home Equity Line of Credit gives you flexibility to address needs as they arise.
- Competitive rates for ongoing or seasonal needs
- Use funds as you see fit:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And more
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral
- Access to funds as you need them; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Pay it off and use it again
- Interest is charged on only what you use
- The interest paid may be tax deductible*
- Local decision-making and processing
- Personal approach to service from knowledgeable loan advisors
Visit our convenient online lending center to check current rates, discover helpful resources, learn more about our process, and to apply online with ease!