New Mobile App
Starting June 24th you can access your mobile banking through our new app called Monson Savings Mobile Banking! This switch to our new mobile banking app allows us to continue to provide you the most up-to-date services, and pave the way for future enhancements!
IMPORTANT ACTION STEPS:
- Please make sure you know your user id, password and answers to your challenge questions.
- Once the new Monson Savings Mobile Banking app is launched on June 24th, the "old" TouchBanking app will no longer function. There will be a prompt from the TouchBanking app the day this happens. At that time, please DELETE TouchBanking and DOWNLOAD our new Monson Savings Mobile Banking app, and log in with your online banking credentials.
- Once you've successfully logged into the new app, you can re-enable TouchID or FaceID if you so choose/if your device supports that feature.
To use mobile banking, you must be enrolled in online banking. Download the Monson Savings Bank Mobile Banking application from the App Store® or Google Play™
Life happens everywhere. So you should be able to manage your money anywhere too! With free* mobile banking, you can take your Monson Savings Bank accounts with you everywhere you go!
Check balances, view transactions, make deposits, transfer funds, and more --- all from your mobile phone.
- Review transaction history, check balances, and pay your bills from your mobile phone!
- Set real time debit card alerts and other controls to help prevent fraud, such as turning on/off your card!
- Accessible 24 hours a day
- Deposit checks remotely!
- Transfer funds between accounts
With mobile check deposit, you can deposit checks as soon as you get them, from wherever you are with your smartphone! Just sign the back of your check, snap two photos, and send.** And, we also offer mobile check deposit for business.
- Available to personal customers and businesses
- Deposit checks any time, day or night, even on weekends
- Save time and gas and enjoy crossing an errand off your list
- Deposit checks as soon as you get them
- Reduce the risk of losing paper checks or having them expire
- Deposits to a personal account are free*
Mobile Deposit for Business
- Deposit checks any time, day or night, even on weekends; from wherever you do business
- Deposit checks as soon as you get them and improve cash flow
- Reduce the risk of you or your employees losing paper checks
- The fee for deposits to a business account is $.50 per check
How It Works
See a step-by-step breakdown of the simple steps to deposit a check using mobile deposit.
If you’re new to using mobile deposit, follow these simple instructions to get started.
*There are no fees associated with Mobile Banking from Monson Savings Bank. (Text message charges and Internet service charges per telephone carrier may apply.) Access by SMS (text), WAP (web browser) or app. (Not all phones supported.)
**Text message charges and Internet service charges per telephone carrier may apply. To use the Monson Savings downloadable application, your mobile device must have an operating system that supports this application download and may require a data service plan. Not all phones and devices are supported. If your account qualifies for Mobile Check Deposit, we will consider, without obligation on our part, making Mobile Check Deposit available to you. Mobile Check Deposit will automatically be made available to customers with eligible account(s) that are enrolled in online banking and who have been approved by Monson Savings Bank. You may request access to this service or opt out of the service at any time by notifying one of our service representatives. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply.