Get paid to bank here — get up to 1.75% APY1 and refunds on your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide.1 All for doing easy banking basics!
- High Interest
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees1
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free checking that pays high interest1
- 1.75% APY1 on balances up to $25,000
- 1.75% to 0.55% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account1
- 0.05% APY1 if qualifications aren't met
- Unlimited refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide1
- Link to free MoneyMaking Savings to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking2 with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- $10 minimum deposit to open
It's Easy to Earn Your Rewards
It's so easy to qualify, you're probably already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your MoneyMaking Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 Monson Savings Bank debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your MoneyMaking Checking account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
1APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of January 24th, 2020.
Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $10. Minimum to earn APY is $.01. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 1.75%; and (3) balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $25,000, resulting in 1.75% - 0.55 % APY depending on the balance in the account. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle MoneyMaking Checking account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions.
The "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning the 3rd Wednesday of the month and ending the business day prior to the 3rd Wednesday of the next month.
The advertised MoneyMaking Checking APY is based on compounding interest.
The MoneyMaking Checking account is intended to be the accountholder's primary checking account in which payroll transactions and day-to-day spending activities are posted and settled. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. No monthly service fee. Available for personal accounts only. Limit one account per tax owner.
2Mobile banking is free but check with your carrier about fees for accessing the internet or sending/receiving text messages from your phone. Not all phones supported.