Don’t let your banking hold you back. Manage your money at home, work, or anywhere life takes you.
- Access accounts online anytime
- Free with any Monson Savings Bank account1
- Easy to learn, easy to use
- Securely encrypted web platform
- Check account balances
- Review transaction histories
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive free, paperless eStatements
Read about how we protect your information on our Online Security page.
Click one of the "Enroll Now" buttons above or below to complete the simple enrollment process.
- Save time, postage, and checks
- Free with any Monson Savings checking account1
- Accessible through online and mobile banking
- Make all payments from one place
- Pay anyone in the country
- Make one-time and recurring payments
- Schedule payments in advance
- Payee information saved for future use
- Avoid paper clutter
- eBills available for extra security
If you have any questions about Bill Pay, please feel free to contact us.
Bill Pay services are available for all customers currently enrolled in Online Banking. To enroll in Bill Pay, simply log into your online banking and select the “Bill Pay” tab along the maroon task bar and follow the enrollment prompts.
1Third party internet fees may apply.
- Free1 with any Monson Savings accounts
- Review transaction history, check balances, and pay your bills from your mobile phone!
- Set real time debit card alerts and other controls to help prevent fraud, such as turning on/off your card!
- Accessible 24 hours a day
- Deposit checks remotely!
- Transfer funds between accounts
Use your existing online banking credentials to log into the app. Review and accept the Terms & Conditions. They contain important information such as a description of items eligible for deposit, deposit processing and funds availability, and check retention requirements.
- Deposit checks any time, day or night, even on weekends
- Save time and gas and enjoy crossing an errand off your list
- Deposit checks as soon as you get them
- Reduce the risk of losing paper checks or having them expire
- Deposits to a personal account are free1
How Mobile Deposit Works
- Open your Mobile Banking App and select "Deposits"
- Choose "Deposit a check"
- Select the deposit account and enter the amount of the check.
- Endorse the back of your check by 1) signing it, 2) writing "For Mobile Deposit Only", and 3) writing the last 4 digits of your account number
- Take a picture of the front and back of the endorsed check
- Submit the check for deposit
You will want to check back to ensure that the deposit has been accepted. Choose "View Mobile Deposit History" to view the current status of the item as Pending, Failed, or Accepted. Once the deposit status is "Accepted," SAVE it for at least 30 days and until you have reviewed your statement to ensure that credit was received. Your deposited check images can be viewed in the Mobile Banking App for up to 45 days.
Deposit Limits & Timing
Customers have a $3,000.00 per check and per day standard limit. If you would like to have a higher limit, you may contact a branch to request approval.
Deposits can be made any time of the day or night. In general, deposits made before 4pm Monday through Friday will be posted effective that day. Deposits made after 4pm will be considered deposited and posted effective the next business day.
1There are no consumer fees associated with Mobile Banking from Monson Savings Bank. The fee for mobile deposits to a business account is $.50 per check. (Text message charges and Internet service charges per telephone carrier may apply.) Access by SMS (text), WAP (web browser) or app. (Not all phones supported.)
- Green alternative to paper statements/bills
- Free with any Monson Savings Bank deposit or loan account
- Secure access online anytime
- Arrive sooner than by mail
- No filing hassles
- View current and past statements
- Print/download/save easily
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
To enroll in eStatements, you must first be enrolled in online banking. Once you are logged into your online banking profile, click on the account that you wish to enroll in eStatements. Next, click on "Documents" at the top of the account page. A separate window will then open in your internet browser and you can simply follow the eStatement enrollment prompts. Please ensure there is no pop-up blocker enabled during this process.