Mass Save Heat Loan
Save on energy costs and help save the environment all in one. Get up to $15,000* for a wide range of energy efficient improvements, such as a heating system replacement, central air/heat pump installation, and more.
Take advantage of 0.00% APR* financing for your home improvement project! Speak to a helpful Monson Savings professional to see if you qualify.
- Loans available at 0.00% APR*
- Offers assistance with the implementation of qualified energy efficient home improvements
- Can qualify for amounts up to $15,000 (depending on utility)**
- Can qualify for terms up to 7 years
- For qualified owner occupied residence and rental property
- Heat Loan program eligible services:
- Heating system replacement
- Domestic hot water and solar hot water heaters
- Central air conditioning and heat pumps
- Insulation and replacement windows
To qualify for the loan, you must meet certain requirements. Visit the Mass Save website for qualification criteria.
To learn more about the program, eligibility, and the application process, visit the Mass Save website.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Monthly payment based on a loan amount of $5,000.00 at 0.00% APR and a repayment term of 84 months is $59.52. All loans subject to meeting Mass Save Heat Loan Program guidelines. Heat Loan Program requires a Home Energy Assessment from a Mass Save Energy Specialist; to schedule your assessment call 866.527.7283. Financing is subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
**Depending on your program administrator and the loan provider.