How will you put the value in your home to work?
Your Low HELOC Rate!
Fixed up to 12 months
Thereafter Prime, currently
What projects will you tackle?
Home Renovations I Home Additions & Upgrades
Make Large Purchases I Pay Education Expenses I Vacation Planning
Emergency Fund I Consolidate Debt
- Competitive Rates
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
- Anytime Funds
Home Equity Line of Credit Special
1.99% fixed APR up to 12 months2 then Prime. Currently, Prime is 3.250% APR.
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Funds easily available in person, online, or over the phone
- Interest is only charged on what you use
- The interest paid might be tax deductible1
- Flexible repayment terms that fit your budget
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Visit our Mortgage Web Center for financial calculators, current rates, and other helpful resources.
Our experienced, knowledgable and friendly Residential Lenders are ready to help you meet your home financing goals.
AVP, Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS ID 23405
(413) 267-1232Email Theresa Poloski
NMLS ID 458963
(413) 267-1219Email Charlene Kareta
Jr. Mortgage Loan Originator
NMLS ID 2190156
(413) 267-1223Email Bryce Peritz
Wilbraham Branch Manager
Retail Banking Officer
NMLS ID 1231324
(413) 267-1281Email Carolyn Balicki
Monson Branch Manager
Retail Banking & Security Officer
NMLS ID 1220692
(413) 267-1215Email Wil Morales
Adriano dos Santos
Hampden Branch Manager
NMLS ID 959426
(413) 267-1290Email Adriano dos Santos
Ware Branch Manager
NMLS ID 864006
(413) 725-4545Email Vicki Baldyga
William J. Toth
East Longmeadow Branch Manager
NMLS ID 1404960
(413) 893-0195Email William J. Toth
Helpful Blog Post
1Consult a tax advisor.
2Rates are accurate as of 03/12/2021. The special rate is automatically applicable for the first 6-month period. After the first 6 months, the rate will be variable based on the Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal. The special rate will be extended for an additional 6 months if the borrower signs up for and maintains automatic payments for this Home Equity Line of Credit from a Monson Savings Bank checking account prior to closing on the loan. In this case, after the first 12 months, the rate will be variable based on the Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal. The maximum APR is 18%. An early termination fee of $500 will apply if loan is paid and discharged within 36 months from date of origination. Property insurance is required. Minimum line amount is $7,500. The interest paid on a home equity loan or credit line may be tax deductible depending on your particular tax status. Consult your tax advisor regarding tax deductibility. Not available to existing Home Equity customers. Offer can end at any time without notice. There are no points, no closing costs, and there are no appraisal fees unless you request us to use a value different than your town's assessed value, and that appraisal cost would be your responsibility. Credit offer is subject to credit approval.