New addition. College tuition. Exotic vacation. How will you put your home to work?
- Competitive Rates
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
- Anytime Funds
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Funds easily available in person, online, or over the phone
- Interest is only charged on what you use
- The interest paid might be tax deductible1
- Flexible repayment terms that fit your budget
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Home Equity Line of Credit Special
2.49% fixed APR for 12 months2 then Prime. Currently, Prime is 3.25%.
Visit our Mortgage Web Center for financial calculators, current rates, and other helpful resources.
1Consult a tax advisor.
2Rates are accurate as of 3/06/20. The special rate is automatically applicable for the first 6-month period. After the first 6 months, the rate will be variable based on the Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal. The special rate will be extended for an additional 6 months if the borrower signs up for and maintains automatic payments for this Home Equity Line of Credit from a Monson Savings Bank checking account prior to closing on the loan. In this case, after the first 12 months, the rate will be variable based on the Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal. The maximum APR is 18%. An early termination fee of $500 will apply if loan is paid and discharged within 36 months from date of origination. Property insurance is required. Minimum line amount is $7,500. The interest paid on a home equity loan or credit line may be tax deductible depending on your particular tax status. Consult your tax advisor regarding tax deductibility. Not available to existing Home Equity customers. Offer can end at any time without notice. There are no points, no closing costs, and there are no appraisal fees unless you request us to use a value different than your townâ€™s assessed value, and that appraisal cost would be your responsibility. Credit offer is subject to credit approval.