Send and receive money as easily as you would an email or text message with Popmoney®. This innovative person-to-person (P2P) payment service allows you to pay virtually anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Simply send and receive money from within your online bill pay account (transaction fees may apply*) without the need to exchange financial account information. Send money to a family member, pay the babysitter, pay rent, and more. No checks to cut or cash exchanges to set up!
- An innovative person-to-person payment service
- Pay virtually anyone, anywhere, anytime with the United States
- Available to all customers enrolled in online banking & bill pay
- Minimal information required; no need to exchange private account information
- Conveniently used for variety of reasons:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Reimburse friends for a fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
- And more
- Avoid the hassles of writing checks or exchanging cash
Send and receive money in a few quick clicks:
- Send money to anyone using their email address, mobile number, or account information
- An email or text message will be sent to the recipient on your behalf with instructions on how they can direct the payment into their account
- Notification sent to you upon completion of transaction
- Request money you’re owed using that person’s email address or mobile number.
- An email or text message will be sent to the recipient on your behalf with instructions on how to pay the request
- The money will be deposited to the account you selected when sending the request (account information will not be shared with the other party)
To use Popmoney®, you must first be enrolled in online banking & bill pay. If you’re not already, you can do so easily online or by stopping into any branch. If you are already enrolled, simply click the Popmoney® tab within your bill pay account to get started!